Another Website about Everyday Dining » FoodBlog, What's for Dinner? » What’s for dinner? – June 8, 2011

What’s for dinner? – June 8, 2011

Okay, Wednesday morning and thinking about dinner tonight.  Made (or tried to make) felafel last night.  Mixed up the dough and started to fry, but the little rounds kind of came apart in the oil.  Maybe oil wasn’t hot enough, so I let it heat a little more and then rolled the chickpea dough rounds in flour before dropping in hot fat.  It worked!  I think I wasted some of the dough, so didn’t end up with as much felafel I had hoped for, so I went and got a cheese pizza at Two Chefs!  I was feeding six adults (Beautiful Wife, Big Girl + boyfriend, Little Miss + friend of hers, me), so I needed additional foodstuffs.  I had earlier made the tahini sauce, which on the fried felafel balls, in a pita with lettuce and tomato, was delicious!  I will make again and be more careful with the temp of the oil.

Tonight though, I think it’s gonna’ be a family tradition/favorite – Spaghetti with White Clam Sauce.  Super easy, really delicious and totally hits the spot.  Aside from the spaghetti and parm cheese to sprinkle on, recipe has only five ingredients.  It’s a winner …

Written by

Filed under: FoodBlog, What's for Dinner?

One Response to "What’s for dinner? – June 8, 2011"

1. Gwen says:

Yay – you updated it!!!!!

Leave a Reply